Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Teenage Pregnancy Questionnaire Page 7

“TEENAGE PREGNANCY: ITS EFFECT ON EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS AND OUT-OF-SCHOOL YOUTH IN MARAMAG, BUKIDNON “



Click to guide you by chapter of this thesis - Chapter I; Chapter III;Chapter IVChapter V




Table 7. Educational Development of the Respondents After Pregnancy
EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AFTER PREGNANCY Strongly Agree Agree Moderately Agree Disagree Strongly Disagree
1.  I am hurt when I hear people talk about me. 1 2 3 4 5
2.   I find it difficult to attend school due to my pregnancy. 1 2 3 4 5
3.  I experience very low self-esteem due to my pregnancy. 1 2 3 4 5
4.  I find it difficult to study because my attention is focused on the baby. 1 2 3 4 5
5.  My priority is to look for a part-time job to support my baby. 1 2 3 4 5
6.  I lost my desire to continue my studies. 1 2 3 4 5
7.  My sibling’s education is affected of what had happened to me. 1 2 3 4 5
8.  Rearing up a child is very demanding. 1 2 3 4 5
9.  It is hard for me to face the community because of my situation. 1 2 3 4 5
10.  I have great desire to finish a degree for the sake of my child. 1 2 3 4 5
11. My parent lack support and hinders my desire to continue schooling. 1 2 3 4 5
12.  There is very limited time for me to concentrate on my school work. 1 2 3 4 5
13.  My peers and friends lessen their communication with me. 1 2 3 4 5
14.  My plans for college education is still very strong in my heart. 1 2 3 4 5
15. My parents are hesitant to support my plans to go back to school. 1 2 3 4 5
Click this to proceed:
Teenage Pregnancy Questionnaire Page 1
Teenage Pregnancy Questionnaire Page 2
Teenage Prenancy Questionnaire Page 3
Teenage Pregnancy Questionnaire Page 4
Teenage Pregnancy Questionnaire Page 5
Teenage Pregnancy Questionnaire Page 6
Teenage Pregnancy Questionnaire Page 7

No comments:

Post a Comment