- Conceptual Framework of the thesis making is to choose a topic you wanted to study. Choose a topic to study that is applicable in your community or a topic that is related to your job or related to your specialization.
- List at least 3 topics as your target for your research.
- Choose only 1 topic from the 3 topics for your research. Solicit the opinion of your friends, mentors and or teacher in charge to decide what topic is the right for you.
- Make a literature review from well known magazines, reliable web sites in internet, libraries and some other sources.
- Make a conceptual framework by answering a problem that was never yet answered by previous studies.
Thesis about Disruptive Behavior
Thesis about Teenage Pregnancy
Click below to the thesis of your choice: